This last look featuring Colibri Collections is all about 2015’s hottest trend: FRINGE
Whether it is a swimsuit, crop top, or handbag, fringe is everywhere! Since this trend is so widespread, you can find affordable options just about anywhere. This look features a fringe vest from Zara, fringe swimsuit from Victoria’s Secret, & fringe purse from Rocio.
This simplistic trend looks exquisite layered with jewels by Colibri Collections giving a chic twist to this seemingly hippie vibe…
Shop all of their latest line today! You still have time before Mother’s Day… <3
Jewels, jewels, & more jewels…
This look features over 10 pieces from Colibri Collections latest line. If you’re looking to make a statement, then look no further than these two finely detailed necklaces featured below:
- Necklace 1 (Long Chain) Pyrite Chain with baroque pearl enhancements – $345
- Necklace 1 (Pendant) Crystal encrusted Bone Leaf with Baroque Pearl – $165
Necklace 2 (Chain) Moonstone with sliced pave diamond clasp – $1100
Necklace 2 (Pendant) Sliced pave diamond encrusted shark tooth – $1215
Arm candy is not in short supply within this look either:
- Bracelet 1 – Large Python Cuff with Turquoise Stone $225
- Bracelet 2- Small Python Cuff with Crystal & Pearl encrusted balls $145
- Bracelet 3 – Python Wrap Bracelet with Crystal encrusted infinity circle $165
Bracelets Left Arm – Bottom to Top
- Bracelet 1 – Sliced Pave Diamond Love Bangle $675
- Bracelet 2 – Black Stingray Cuff $285
- Cuff 1 (Right Arm) Gold & Gunmetal finish open weave cuff with simi-precious stones (Citrine, Labadorite) – $225
- Cuff 2 (Left Arm) Gold & Gunmetal finish open weave cuff with simi-precious stones (Druzy, Ruby, Mother of Pearl) – $225
Sliced Pave Diamond Earrings ($450) featured within this look go with absolutely everything & are a perfect choice for the indecisive shopper…
Now onto the fringe….
I purchased my fringe swimsuit is from Victoria’s Secret ($54.50) just in time for my trip to LA this week, & it is has truly been a wonderful investment. Super stylish & affordable! Mules are also extremely popular this season, and these “Scotti” mule sandals by Sam Edelman are the perfect neutral option to go with everything in your closet (on sale for $124.90). Zara quickly sold out of this fringe vest this season, but it is still available on eBay in various sizes at a great price! While this Rocio handbag is also no longer available for purchase, I did find a suitable alternative currently for sale at Zara at the bargain price of $159!
Side Note: I recently purchased an alternative black leather fringe purse & receive compliments on it daily! It is a solid investment for any fashionista… Seriously, buy one!!!
*Negative Space Gunmetal Nails by Linh Trinh at Wilson’s on Washington.
- SHOP THIS LOOK:
Coplon’s of Charlotte – Coplons.com
Phillips Place Charlotte, NC 28210
Coplon’s of Columbia – Coplons.com
4825 Forest Drive Columbia, SC 29203
Cone & Coleman – ConeColeman.com
1 N Main St STE F, Greenville, SC 29601
Couture Closets – CoutureClosets.com
192 E Main St, Spartanburg, SC 29306
Gwynn’s of Mount Pleasant – Gwynns.com
916 Houston Northcutt Boulevard Mt. Pleasant SC 29464
“We don’t need fashion to survive, we just desire it so much.”
– Marc Jacobs